Thursday, August 11, 2011

Industrial Commission Ombudsman for Injured Workers in Arizona

Many injured workers are not aware that the Industrial Commission of Arizona has an Ombudsman to answer general questions about work injuries in Arizona.  The Ombudsman can direct injured workers to forms, services, and procedures at the Industrial Commission, but cannot give legal advice.  The Ombudsman helps over 6,000 injured workers a year and can be reached at (602) 542-4538 or (800) 544-6488. 

While the Ombudsman can be very helpful with general information, they cannot give any legal advice or inform injured workers about their options with regard to medical treatment or settlement of their claims.  If you have questions about your work injury, you should contact an attorney who practices Workers Compensation.  At Snow & Carpio, we offer a free consultation, and are always glad to meet with injured workers even if they don't need our services to apprise them of their rights.  We can be reached at Snow, Carpio, and Weekley or (602) 532-0700 or (520) 647-9000 in Northern Arizona. 

No comments:

Post a Comment